Who we are:
Alex Audio Video is a company focused on distribution, sale, design, supply, installation, and maintenance of audio visual solutions for corporate and retail clients.
Our mission is to consistently provide superior services and high-quality technology solutions that enable our clients to meet their goals more effectively. Our work emphasizes on responsibility and independent expertise while promoting long-term partnerships based on mutual respect.
We are committed to staying ahead of technology trends and exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing cost-effective, high quality, future proof audio visual solutions that feature the latest, best, most reliable and most efficient technology.
Who you are:
You are a results-driven sales professional who is skilled at actively seeking out and engaging customers and business partners.
You bring unique perspectives to the table. Transparency tops your list of values. Your smarts and creativity are off the charts, matched only by your humility. You want to collaborate with a team of diverse talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge:
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re ambitious and unafraid to make mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You don’t stop until you get it right. “Impossible” isn’t in your vocabulary. You’re more interested in creating the future than waiting for it.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Manage supply with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- A Competitive base salary as well as commissions for achieved targets
- Collaboration in a young and dynamic environment
- Freedom for professional and personal growth
- Culture of appreciation and excellent working atmosphere
- Home office
- Flexible working time
- Multiple trainings to ensure that highest industry and technology standards are applied