Audio Video is a company focused on distribution, sale, design,
supply, installation, and maintenance of audio visual solutions for
corporate and retail clients.
mission is to consistently provide superior services and high-quality
technology solutions that enable our clients to meet their goals more
effectively. Our work emphasizes on responsibility and independent
expertise while promoting long-term partnerships based on mutual
are committed to staying ahead of technology trends and exceeding our
customers’ expectations by providing cost-effective, high quality,
future proof audio visual solutions that feature the latest, best,
most reliable and most efficient technology.
are a results-driven sales professional who is skilled at actively
seeking out and engaging customers and business partners.
bring unique perspectives to the table. Transparency tops your list
of values. Your smarts and creativity are off the charts, matched
only by your humility. You want to collaborate with a team of diverse
talent. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and
enjoy a challenge:
and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You’re
ambitious and unafraid to make mistakes because you learn from them
and bounce back quickly. You don’t stop until you get it right.
„Impossible“ isn’t in your vocabulary. You’re more
interested in creating the future than waiting for it.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Manage supply with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
work experience as a sales representative
knowledge of MS Office
with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive
business professional relationships
motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
selling, communication and negotiation skills
time management and organizational skills
to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
management skills and openness to feedback
Competitive base salary as well as commissions for achieved targets
in a young and dynamic environment
for professional and personal growth
of appreciation and excellent working atmosphere
trainings to ensure that highest industry and technology standards