Kramer 675R/T is a high−performance HDMI fiber extender kit for ultra−reach extension of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI signals. 675T converts the HDMI input signal to an optical signal that is transmitted over a fiber optic cable to 675R, which converts it back to an HDMI signal. 675R/T includes 2 multi−mode SFP+ transceivers, but can be used with any Kramer certified SFP+ transceiver, such as a single−mode SFP+ transceiver.
- High Performance Standard Fiber Extender Kit — Provides ultra–reach signals over either multi–mode or single–mode optical fiber infrastructures, using Kramer pluggable OSP SFP+ units. Near–zero latency video chroma sub–sampling conversion technology, is employed to auto–adapt above 10G HDMI signals to 10G optical link signal data–rate.
Note: To ensure specified performance, support, and warranty of this product, use only Kramer’s certified hi–performance OSP SFP+ pluggable optical units.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports up to 18G (6G per channel) data rate, LPCM 7.1, Dolby True HD, and DTS–HD as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for power, source, sink, and fiber link connections detection facilitate easy local troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — DigiTOOLS® rack mountable fan–less enclosure enables side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.