The Gold C350 centre speaker is a no-compromise centre channel solution for serious home theatre installations. Its three-way, four driver configuration mirrors that of the Gold 300, although the bass drivers are tuned to work in the Gold C350´s sealed cabinet. Unsurprisingly the C350 is the perfect match for its floor-standing counterpart, producing frequencies from 40Hz to beyond 60 kHz. A neutral tonal balance and distortion-free sound give the C350 the ability to project crystal-clear dialogue and mid-range detail at any volume.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.