The ultra-compact Monitor Audio Gold C150 centre speaker is small enough to fit into most AV racks and is
designed to match the smaller Gold speakers in a more bijou home theatre configuration. However, because it shares tonal characteristics with all models, its capabilities are also compatible with any ´Gold´ system design. The Gold C150´s lustrous sealed cabinet is home to twin 5.5″ drivers and the ribbon in a two way orientation, providing superior dispersion across a range from 50Hz to 60kHz.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.