The Granite-52 speakers and Granite-10D subwoofer – part of the new ROCK-on outdoor speaker series, are specifically designed to imitate a rock appearance and easily blend in with any outdoor environment.
Made with UV treated, weather-resistant enclosure materials and durable epoxy resin construction, the ROCK-on speakers can withstand the demanding outdoor elements.
Granite-52 is a pair of rock speakers with a 5 ¼ inch woofer and a ½ inch tweeter. They serve as your left and right speakers and have an amazing frequency response that is unmatched by any other rock speaker. They produce a clean, accurate sound.
The ROCK-on subwoofer, the Granite-10D, features high power crossovers that reduce distortions and deliver pure sound. Also, Granite-10D’s port is “S” shaped so water cannot get trapped inside. The Granite-10D brings bass to your outdoor space, something that is greatly needed in today’s rock speaker market. Combined with the Granite-52 speakers which have a matching finish, you can turn any backyard into an entertainment center.
Earthquake Sound’s XJ-300FR Stereo amplifier can be used for your ROCK-ON 2.1 system. In tri-mode wiring the user can connect the 2 channel stereo and the mono at the same time. The subwoofer connection below demonstrates a series wiring formula which has a load impedance of 8-Ohm
To simplify the wiring process, use Earthquake Sound’s SWAT 2.4 Wireless Transceiver.
1.Connect the rock speakers and subwoofer to the XJ-300FR amplifier as shown above.
2. Connect the SWAT 2.4 Receiver to the XJ-300FR amplifier through the RCA inputs.
3. Connect the SWAT 2.4 Transmitter to any music player that has a mini jack or RCA output.
Note: Make sure both the Transmitter and the Receiver are connected to a power source, either through the DC power supply or the USB port.
Priced and sold per pair.
- Model nr.: GRANITE-52
- EAN: 0068975900183
- Midrange/bass: Two 5 1/4” low mass polycone with butyl rubber surround
- Tweeter: 1/2” mylar
- Voice Coil: 2 coils, each with 2″ diameter
- RMS Power Rating: 40 – 200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Enclosure: 15mm epoxy resin
- Dimensions (H-W-D): 216 mm x 216 mm x 229 mm
- Finish: Granite rock finish