Earthquake ROCK-ON: LIMESTONE-10D SUBWOOFER
The Limestone-82 speaker and Limestone-10D subwoofer – part of the new ROCK-on outdoor speaker series, are specifically designed to imitate a rock appearance and easily blend in with any outdoor environment.
Made with UV treated, weather-resistant enclosure materials and durable epoxy resin construction, the ROCK-on speakers can withstand the demanding outdoor elements.
Limestone-82 is a rock speaker with a 8-inch woofer and a 1-inch tweeter. It has an amazing frequency response that is unmatched by any other rock speaker. It produces a clean, accurate sound.
The ROCK-on subwoofer, the Limestone-10D, features high power crossovers that reduce distortions and deliver pure sound. Also, Limestone-10D’s port is “S” shaped so water cannot get trapped inside.
The Limestone-10D brings bass to your outdoor space, something that is greatly needed in today’s rock speaker market. Combined with the Limestone-82 speaker which has a matching finish, you can turn any backyard into an entertainment center.
Earthquake Sound’s XJ-300ST Stereo amplifier can be used for your ROCK-ON 2.1 system. In tri-mode wiring the user can connect the 2 channel stereo and the mono at the same time. The subwoofer connection below demonstrates a series wiring formula which has a load impedance of 8-Ohm.
Priced and sold per piece.
- Built in Crossover: 2 coils at 5 mH
- Completely sealed speaker with Santoprene surrounds and poly cones and poly dust caps
- Epoxy resin durable construction
- Rock-like appearance and finish to easily blend in with any outdoor environment
- Model nr.: Limestone-10D
- EAN: 0068975900831
- Colors: Limestone
- Enclosure: 15mm Epoxy resin
- Tweeter: N/A
- Woofer Size: 10″
- Excursion: > 2″
- RMS Power: 20 – 200W
- Crossover: Built in Crossover: 2 coils at 5 mH
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 100kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm + 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Voice Coil: Dual
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2″ / 50.8 mm
- Box dimensions: 65 x 46 x 58 cm
- Weight: 20.7 kg