Musical Fidelity M1 SDAC
The M1 SDAC is the ideal front end / pre-amp for the modern music lover. It combines a wide suite of digital and analogue inputs, each coupled with Musical Fidelity’s legendary electronic engineering to deliver a startling level of musical detail.
Building on a long line of Musical Fidelity DACs, the M1 SDAC uses experience gained over 25 years to deliver world-class audio performance from any input. In its role as a pre-amplifier it is the ideal hub for any music system and is suited to a whole host of source components.
The M1 SDACs USB and Bluetooth connectivity make it the idea partner for mobile and computer sources, each treated with a level of care and precision rarely found in Hi-Fi equipment. Conventional sources are also well catered for, be they analogue or digital in nature.
As the perfect partner for the M1 PWR Power Amp the M1 SDAC is sure to delight it’s owners for many years to come, delivering countless hours of musical pleasure.
M1SDAC – Specifications
- Jitter: <12 picoseconds peak to peak
- THD(+ noise): <0.0012% 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0, –3dB, 2Hz to 90 kHz (192 kHz input sample rate)
- 1x XLR AES balanced digital input 32-192 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 2x RCA coaxial connector SPDIF 32-192 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1x TOSLINK optical connector 32-96 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1x USB 2.0 type ‘B’ connector for computer – 16-24 bits, 32-192 kbps fully asynchronous (Determined by source file/computer settings)
- 1x aptX Bluetooth input v2.1 + EDR spec
- 2x RCA Phono analogue line-level inputs
- 1x 12V trigger input, mono 3.5mm jack, +/- 4.5V to +/- 15V
- 1x line level RCA (phono)
- 1x RCA coax connector SPDIF, 32-196 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1x Toslink optical connector 32-96 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1x Headphones output 6.5mm stereo jack
- 1x 12V trigger ouput, mono 3.5mm jack, 12v
- Dimensions – WxHxD (mm): 220 x 100 x 310
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 3.3 kg / 4.8 kg