Musical Fidelity M3CD
Like the matching M3i integrated amplifier, the M3CD CD player is designed as serious hi-fi available at a modest price. From the fine fit and finish of its metal casework to the unique technology sitting inside, the M3CD exceeds expectations.
The M3CD builds on our years of engineering expertise, uniquely featuring both a mains choke filter and a high-tech digital-stream noise filter. Such innovations enable the player to deliver technical performance; it boasts low distortion and a virtually flat frequency response, plus minimal noise and jitter.
The M3CD’s DAC design also draws from its high-end siblings, using cutting-edge technology to ensure excellent data recovery from your discs. Simply put, that means you’ll hear more from your music.
Hi-Fi World’s review of the M3CD called it “a very mature and polished performer”, which “sounded refined and elegant”.
We say it’s a great-looking, superb-sounding player you have to see and hear.
M3CD – Specifications
- Jitter: <135 picoseconds peak to peak
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20 kHz -0.2dB max.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >117dB
- THD(+ noise): <0.003% 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Linearity: <0.1dB down to -96dB
- Channel Separation: 105dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- DAC:24 bit Delta-Sigma (bit stream) dual differential 8x over-sampling
- 1x line level RCA
- 1x RCA coaxial connector (Digital SPDIF)
- 1x Toslink optical connector (Digital SPDIF)
- Dimensions – WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 375
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 6.65 kg / 10.5 kg