TAGA TA-400MIC CI A/B speakers amplifier with MIC mixing and USB
The TA-400MIC is an efficient, cost-effective choice for home hi-fi systems and commercial installations in restaurants, pubs, shops, conferencing rooms, fitness clubs for both background music, voice playback or karaoke systems.
High and constant power is delivered by an oversized, audiophile grade toroidal transformer.
The TA-400MIC integrated amplifier offers the finest music performance at this price level and perfect matching with most speakers available in the market. It utilizes advanced materials, state of the art engineering and innovate design by an international team of professional designers.
It delivers pure and distortion-limited power as well as rich sound performance with stunning accuracy, soundstage and sensational dynamics.
A variety of features and wired connections makes the TA-400MIC a very versatile device with ability to work in different applications
- Built-in headphone output is a perfect choice for those who prefer discrete listening;
- Built-in microphone input with a mixing and echo control is a perfect solution for voice playback;
- USB input to quickly and easily play music from USB flash drivers (supports MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE files) for almost endless playback;
- MP3 (3.5mm stereo jack) input on the front panel to quickly connect a smartphone, tablet or laptop;
- Two RCA stereo inputs at the rear to hook additional equipment like a CD player, radio tuner or other analog devices;
- REC output for an external recording device (e.g.: Tape or CD recorder);
- Two speaker outputs (A and B) to build a simple and cost-effective two-zone sound system.
- The removable IEC power cable gives you an option to upgrade your system with a premium power cable in any time.
|Power Output:||2 x 60W RMS / 8 ohm
2 x 90W RMS / 4 ohm
|THD:||Less or equal 2% (30Hz – 20kHz)|
|Signal/Noise ratio:||=>80dB (A-weighted)|
|Frequency Response:||30Hz – 20kHz|
|Inputs:||USB (MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE audio files)
RCA stereo CD, AUX
3.5 mm stereo MP3 (front)
|Outputs:||RCA stereo REC|
|Microphone Input:||Sensitivity 7mV ; THD 1% ;
Frequency resp. 200Hz – 15kHz (+/-3dB)
|Headphone Output:||20mW(32ohm) ; THD 0.5% ;
Frequency resp. 100Hz – 15kHz (+/-3dB)
|AC Power, Power Consumption:||220-240V 50/60Hz, 250W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||9.1 x 42 x 31.7 cm|
|Weight (net):||6.3 kg / pc.|