Musical Fidelity M1 HPAP
If you’ve only ever heard your headphones plugged into an everyday amp, or a computer, the M1 HPA will be a revelation.
It’s a dedicated headphone amplifier capable of driving any set of cans to unprecedented levels of performance. Whatever your source, you’ll hear the music open up, revealing greater scale, extension and detail.
The secret to the M1 HPA’s stunning sound is its pure Class A amplifier design, which is paired with a high-current, low-noise power supply. This combination gives the M1 HPA the ability to drive any headphone without distortion.
Its talents don’t end there: the M1 HPA also functions as a high-quality pre-amplifier.
The M1 HPA, the sucessor to the M1 HPAP, has already received much acclaim: the Hi-Fi Choice review stated “you might have to pay fives times the HPA’s asking price to significantly better its performance”, while the Hi-Fi News group test concluded: “on excellent sound, facilities and value for money, the M1 HPA is a clear winner.”
We’re confident the M1 HPAP delivers an even finer perfromance.
- THD(+ noise): <0.008% (10Hz to 20kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >109dB “A”- wtd
- Frequency Response: 15Hz to 75kHz -3dB max.
- 1x Line Level RCA / Phono
- USB type ‘B’ connector for computer/PDA
- Dimensions – WxHxD (mm): 220 x 100 x 300
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 3.4 kg / 4.1 kg