With just the touch of a button, each beautifully reflective framed mirror transforms into a stunning television with a high-brightness, full HD screen for perfect viewing every time.
Videotree Mirror Televisions are designed using the latest 3D software right here in England, critiqued down to the very last detail to ensure they maintain their sleek, sophisticated style whilst integrating the most powerful television technology. Videotree use only the finest dielectric glass bonded directly to an industrial panel, leaving no gap between the television screen and the mirror glass for perfect viewing when the television is on and a stunning reflection when the television is off.
Videotree’s specially designed control system provides a wide range of inputs including 3 x HDMI ports, PC, Component, RGB, RS232 and IR in and out.
Easy to install for integration into a range of environments, provided with all the parts required for installation. alongside a definitive sound system, hidden glass exciters and individual speaker bars – all of which can be tailored to your requirements.
With a choice of hand-crafted frames, each Mirror Television can be tailored to suit your design requirements. The most bespoke, luxurious entertainment solution.
GAPLESS SCREEN – Disguising a standard television behind a mirror frame can lead to an array of technical problems. That’s why our industrial panels are bonded directly to the mirror glass, avoiding double vision and maintaining picture clarity and quality.
BORDERLESS VIEWING AREA – The only framed mirror televisions on the market where the viewing area meets the very edge of the mirror glass, leaving no surrounding dark border.
DIELECTRIC MIRROR GLASS – Videotree Mirror televisions use only the finest dielectric glass, leaving no gap between the television screen and the mirror glass for perfect viewing when the television is on and up to 75% reflection when the television is off.
INDUSTRIAL PANEL – Industrial panels provide up to 4 times the contrast ratio of standard televisions and around 60,000 hours usage life.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Low maintenance
- Compatible with all leading home integration systems
- Quick, simple and easy installation
- Mounted on-wall
- RS232 & Full IR pass through as standard
- HDMI, composite, component and VGA video inputs
- DVBT2 HD Tuner
- Aspect Ratio True 16:9
- Contrast Ratio 8000:1
- Brightness 500NIT
- Screen Resolution – 1920×1080 with approx., 32.7 million colours
- Waterproof remote control
- Wall/ceiling mounted speakers available
- Sealed unit with LED and electrical components for easy installation
- Operating Temperature: -0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Operating Humidiity: 5 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Humidity: 5 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Installation: On-wall installation. Indoor use
- OSD Language: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Russian + 16 languages
- VESA Standard Compatible Mounting Options