Videotree IN-WALL VTL-42I
Videotree’s Lifestyle range of HD LED waterproof televisions are designed to give breathtaking clarity and vision to suit a wide range of hospitality, leisure and corporate applications. The VTL-42i features a stunning ultra-thin 1.5mm bezel, broadcast quality technology and is designed to sit fully flush in wall.
The Lifestyle range is the perfect solution for the leisure and hospitality sector – for installation within spas, saunas wet rooms and hotel bathrooms, redefining the customer experience.
With an easy 2-part Installation, screens can be removed and replaced in just minutes making this the perfect, versatile display for conferences, exhibitions, shows and events.
Videotree’s Lifestyle Waterproof Televisions are available in a range of sizes and a choice of chrome or anodised frames to suit every interior.
Designed by Videotree’s expert team of technical and design specialists, the Lifestyle range has a unique set of powerful features, a wide range of inputs, including HDMI, PC, Component and RGB and is remarkably easy to fit with a simple pop-in/pop-out action. Compatible with all leading home and professional integration systems, and ideal for any kitchen, bathroom, shower or wet room environment, Videotree is the installer’s choice.
As with the entire Videotree range, every Lifestyle television is manufactured in England in our own clean room to ensure it is completely free of dust and moisture and to the industry’s exacting IP66 standard so it’s waterproofed to perfection.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Robust and low maintenance
- Compatible with all leading home integration systems
- Fully sealed unit to protect against dust and moisture
- IP66 rated
- Quick, simple and easy installation
- In-wall fully flush
- RS232 & Full IR pass through as standard
- HDMI, composite, component and RGB inputs
- Aspect Ratio True 16:9
- Contrast Ratio 6000:1
- Brightness 700NIT option
- Screen Resolution – 1920×1080 with approx., 32.7 million colours
- Sealed unit with LED and electrical components for easy installation
- Instant, easy unit replacement to eliminate bathroom downtime
- No secondary glass for guaranteed water resistance and no dust build up
- Available in black or reflective glass options
- Driver Element a-Si TFT active matrix
- 10 Bit
- Number of Pixels – 1920×1080
- Wide viewing angles 89x89x89x89
- High contrast and high brightness
- Digital audio SPDIF coax
TV SCREEN DIMENSIONS
- Length: 986.4mm
- Height: 589.1mm
- Depth: 60mm
TV BACKBOX DIMENSIONS
- Length: 980.8mm
- Height: 583.5mm
- Depth: 60mm
IN-WALL CUTOUT DIMENSIONS
- Length: 981mm
- Height: 584mm
- Depth: 61mm
- Length: 1200mm
- Height: 650mm
- Depth: 100mm
- Packaged weight: 29kg